Vaccines. GMOs. Big Pharma. Three big, BIG, okay… HUGE topics in one film. Why? Why not 3 films, why put all this in one movie? Great question, 2 answers.
First and most importantly: We need to band together. We need a mainstream film, not another radical movie that only interests the “already converted”. Over 5 million people supported Prop 37 in CA. Reportedly, over 2 million worldwide marched against Monsanto in a global protest. There are thousands of actively involved parents focused on vaccine safety truth.
We’re going to use multiple groups to make sure the critical messages in this film “cross the chasm” and makes it into mainstream. We’ve already allied with some of the most successful voices in these areas. We can’t afford to stay “silo’ed”, focused on only one key issue. These causes are directly related, and we need to harness all of us to draw close to the level of noise put out by the medical-industrial conglomerate.
Now, I just have to make a great, credible, mind-blowing film. I can do that. That brings us to the second point.
Combining all three topics makes wonderful storytelling, because it’s the same villain! You peel back the layers and see what’s really driving our industrialized food, our insane vaccine expansion, and our love affair with pharmaceuticals- it’s the same villain.
I can’t wait to show you what we’ve started…
So there it is. We’re going to tackle the most important, the most controversial, emotional, and bitterly debated topics of a young families life. And we’re going to make some noise.
Submit Your Assignments
Writing essays can be a difficult task while trying to juggle other things in your daily routine. In other instances, writing can just be a difficult task altogether. Of course, this is where we come in, every month inquiring minds such as yourself come to SYA with the same problems.
We can help you save time, and prevent those headaches that come along with the roadblocks and commitments that would potentially distract you from your assignments.
How it works
1 Place An Order to “No Homework And Chill” by selecting “Get a Quote.”
2 We reconfirm your order via email and send an invoice for payment.
3 Once the payment is made your order is routed to the most qualified freelancer available.
4 Quality Assurance Protection Plan – Essay is checked by editors if any issues arise we contact the writer to resolve the issues.
5 Delivery of assignment via email And Customer Review.
6 Revision(Optional) – Only As Needed.
Allotted Time Frame
• Placing Your Online Order (5-10 minutes) – We ask that you submit all required materials together, so there are no delays.
• Page Count
• Number of Sources
• Spacing (single or double)
• Citation Style
• Possible Add-on’s
• Writer Assignment- (30 minutes-2 days)- The sample ordering process window is between 30 minutes to 2 days, depending on your deadline and the type of writer selected for the order.
With every order, you will get the following unless stated otherwise:
▪ 250-275 words per page
▪ Title page (upon request)
▪ References/works cited page
Your order will be written just for you based on your instructions. We don’t re-sell or re-use anything you order.
We utilize Anti-plagiarism tools like Copyscape and Plagium to ensure 100% originality.
Why choose us?
- We offer Payment Plans.
- Timely Delivery: 99% of our assignments are sent 1-2 days before it is due unless we have 72 hours or less to complete it. Otherwise, we will meet the deadline.
- We only accept assignments that we can handle.
- Papers are highly original and written in full accordance with academic standards.
- Strict anonymity.
- Option to use the same writer for other orders.
- Order Tracking Updates!
- Free revision after you have received a paper.
- Discounted Access to Your Ebook!
- The Option to View your Assignment as the writer progresses.
- Communication with Your Writer!
- Plagiarism reports offered!
- No account needed to order an assignment!
- We email your order, most competitors require you to create an account and download the paper by a certain time-frame.